Pure White features flawless near-black foliage that emerges in early spring, followed by masses of pure white blooms from summer until first frost. When planted en masse the Diamonds in the Dark® Pure White creates a vibrant show of colour.
Pure White will grow to 3m x 2.5m in height and width. It’s compact growth habit makes it attractive as a flowering hedge or as a beautiful tree to line your driveway or fence. It is also perfect for planting in decorative pots to place on your deck, porch or balcony. They are deciduous and will lose their foliage between late autumn with stunning new growth appearing in spring. Note: Times of bloom and new growth may vary from state to state depending on climate and conditions.
- Flawless near black foliage
- Grows to 3m x 2.5m
- Beautiful as a garden specimen
- Vibrant and colourful hedge
- Colorful foliage early spring through autumn
- Beautiful blooms late spring through autumn
- Drought tolerant
- Low maintenance
- Highly resistant to mildew
- Great for smaller gardens
- Plant in full sun, water thoroughly every other day for first month to help establish.
- Prune in late winter / early spring while deciduous.
- Fertilise late winter and late summer with an all purpose fetiliser.
- The Diamonds in the Dark® Crepe Myrtle Range are available seasonally from plant retail outlets.